International Society of Shamanic Practitioners
A Registered Shamanic Practitioner has made the following affirmation of service:
- I pledge to work in sacred alliance with compassionate spirits, and to be informed and guided by that Source, and not my own ego, in offering service to others.
- I pledge to respect the wholeness inherent in every person or being or group or circumstance that comes for healing and to honor whatever form its pain is presented to me.
- I pledge to be mindful of speech, thought, and action and its impact on building relationships both in the present and through time into future and past.
- I pledge to be respectful of others, even in their differences.
- I pledge to work with compassion and consent.
- I pledge to do no harm and to avoid any exploitation or misconduct in my work with clients.
- I pledge to maintain clients' confidentiality.
- I pledge to be honest with clients and other practitioners, and to be truthful in the manner in which I present myself in public relations and advertising.
- I pledge to offer fair and appropriate fees.
- I pledge to keep my own life in balance, to the best of my ability, in service to others.
Guidelines for Shamanism Professionals & Shamanic Healing Practice:"The Ethics of Caring: Honoring the Web of Life in our Professional Healing Relationships" (USA Canada UK & Europe)
Ethical Guide for Healers: Code of Conduct for Complementary Healing Practice
Shamanic Practitioner - Shaman Healing & Soul Retrieval Services: East Anglia UK
UK Shamanism workshops & Drum Circle in Cambridge area of England: UK Shamanism Training
Shamanism Videos DVDs CDs & General Information
Soul Retrieval in a New Age Western Society: Shamanism Healing in the 21st Century
Shamanic Soul Healing: Terror, Terrorists & Terrorism - Extreme Soul-Loss
Shamanic Healing: Directory of Animal Totems & Power Animals
website by Sunflower Health